Saturday, November 25

"Pease forgive me. I can't stop loving you"

Thankful? Yes. God is so worthy of thanks, also, there are several people who I am thankful for.

Flo came home with us after Thanksgiving which was wonderful. I am so blessed to be her cousin. Last night we got to go witness of the Saving Love of Christ to thousands of people downtown. It was awesome to talk with people about Jesus.

Marge, David and I just watched Forrest Gump together. It was good to hang out again, and Margaret hadn't seen the movie. We had coffee too;-)

I have homework to finish up before break ends. I am feeling rather old around here because I am the only one that had homework to do, or perhaps the only one that worked on the homework that I had to do. *thankful sigh... shrugs*

I miss the James Faris family, but I am thankful that God is working out His plan.

I am about to finish the worst book I have every read In Cold Blood by Truman Capote. You may have watched one of the three movies out about the book, or you may heard of the story because it's a nonfiction novel. The book is about the mass murder of a family in the beds for no reason. 384 pages about a murder is enough to make me sick. I hate it. It's for class, as soon as the paper is done I won't ever have think about the Clutter murder again.

I still love logic class =)

I got to see the Etheridges this week. It was wonderful. I can't wait until Winter Conference.

Sometimes it's hard to give up the way things used to be. It's ok, because that's the way God intended it, (until HEAVEN) and growing up and such is part of our spiritual walk.

3 Comments:

At 11/25/2006 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; you have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent.
O LORD God, I will give thanks to you forever!
Psalm 30:11,12
Thank you for your post Becca. Thanksgiving is indeed a wonderful time of year if we truly take to heart what it really means.
I love you and give thanks for your friendship!

 
At 11/26/2006 5:10 PM, Blogger Lyndsi said...

Hey Becca! I'm so glad God gave you a thankful heart! I know it's hard for me to be thankful, especialy when it's somthing you don't want to do like....moving to pennsylvania. So pray for me and my family, that even though we didn't want to move here, pray that we'll except God's will for our family.
Oh, and Please forgive me for not remiding you that i couldn't make it on monday because we were in Arkansas! But when we come back to Indy in a week or so, we can work somthing out! Ok!
Thanks for praying.

 
At 11/27/2006 10:56 AM, Blogger Jen said...

God is amazing.
His love and His promises have astounded me this morning.
I hope you keep reveling in things you have thought of in thanksgiving and that you keep up the thankful heart even though the hoilday is over :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home