Saturday, November 11

Have I told you lately that I love you...

I go on living and learning,
Why don't I tell you?
Why don't I say words that mean so much.
Is it because I forget?
No.
Is it because I am afraid?
Maybe.
Is it our dreadful enemy hating love?
Yes.

I love you.

I don't always say the words when I see you.
But if you look into my eyes, you'll see.
Please forgive my hesitance.

I love you.

What is this love?
What is this power?
How can it be that His love has paid the price for me?
And, then.

I love you.

I don't always do or care the way I should
I need you to know that I am sorry.
Just know now, that it's true.

I love you.

I've learned something:
Don't do things because you aught.
Do them in love.
Respond to Him, and enjoy His glory.
Love because Jesus loves.
Serve, because Jesus serves.
Give, because Jesus gives.
Care, because Jesus cares,
And we want to be like Him.

I love you.

The power of love, how can it be?
Yet, He in His love, has saved we.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home