Monday, October 23

Prayer

I have been convicted recently. I do not spend enough time praying specifically for specific people. I want to use this post as prayer bulletin board. Please leave a prayer request in the comments below. It can be a praise request for something God has done or is doing. It can be a supplication for a friend or yourself. It can be a general prayer request for the church or the world at large. It can be an update on a missionary you have been praying for recently. Please comment for my sake. I need to be praying for you people because that's the way that we will make strides for the Kingdom. How can I be praying?

4 Comments:

At 10/23/2006 5:38 PM, Blogger Charity said...

Praise - we officially have 2 new elders in our church! Before we had 2 provisional elders from Geelong. We are all very excited. :)

Prayer - our permenant residence visa application and all the complications that go along with it...like the boys being included...like it getting granted (or not) before they leave and go back to Indiana...yeah stuff like that. And just grace as we as a family seek to fulfill this task God has given us.

How about YOU, Becca? :)

 
At 10/23/2006 7:49 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Praise God for a weekend of learning and fellowship with friends.
Pray that I would put into practice what I learned.
Pray that I would be graciously sick and God would heal me in His timing.

 
At 10/24/2006 8:52 AM, Blogger Becca said...

Thanks girls. You can be praying that I will be able to send in all my college applications. Pray that I will find a job in the Lord's timing. Praise Him for sustaining me through a busy week and giving me yet another day to live for me.

 
At 10/24/2006 9:40 AM, Blogger Becca said...

*to live for Him. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home