Monday, October 9

a happy girl

Good Morning,

I'm glad you're awake. I'm glad you're smiling. I'm glad you have a reason to live today. I'm glad that you are my friend. I'm glad that God has blessed you, even if you don't know exactly how. I'm glad that today we're one day closer to Heaven. I'm glad that we get to serve Him. I'm glad that He loves us. I'm glad that He takes care of us. I'm glad that He has a day that is just for Him. I'm glad that it's fall. I'm glad that I get to go to school today, and that on Thursday I don't have to. I'm glad that I'm done with my lab report (all 8 pages of it!) I'm glad that I am feeling well. I'm glad that it's a beautiful day. I'm glad that you called. Oh, wait maybe you have yet to do that, but I'm glad that you will. I'm glad that God has me at 2RP. I'm glad that He knows best. I'm glad that our pastors are willing to follow His lead. I'm glad that I'm learning. I'm glad that yesterday we got to worship Him, and have communion. I'm glad that I can understand the Word He's given me. I'm glad that there are wiser men to explain it when I don't understand. I'm glad that I can love. I'm glad that I am loved. I'm glad that I have a duty in the Kingdom. I'm glad that I'm a daughter of the King.

A Happy Girl,
Rebekah Ann

"O happy people who are thus, o happy people who can say they have the LORD to be their God!" Psalm 144.

5 Comments:

At 10/09/2006 1:03 PM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

Wouldn't it be best to say that you're glad?

 
At 10/09/2006 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Becca. I too love communion. It is wonderful to partake of the Lord's supper with the church body.

I am not feeling well today and your post helped cheer me up. I am glad you are glad. And I am glad you act upon the things you are glad about.

Mom

 
At 10/09/2006 3:48 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Happy Happy Days.
It is so amazing to me that God has blessed me and you with gladness today. Now it is off to face the textbooks with gladness that I can. :)
Love you!

 
At 10/11/2006 4:34 PM, Blogger Kaitlyn said...

I'm glad I have an encouraging friend like Becca! Thanks for the post...today hasn't been so great
but now I see how much I have to be glad for.

 
At 10/12/2006 2:57 AM, Blogger Charity said...

and everybody knows||that the sweetest thing that you'll ever see||in the whole wide world||is a happy girl|/|

:o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home