Monday, October 2

There's something interesting about...

a stack of important papers.
a yellow envelope addressed to my name.
getting a good grade with various notes written on the test/paper.
washing dishes with almost too hot of water.
a sky full of puffy clouds.
having a jam packed calendar.
packing for a trip the night before.
going to Covfamikoi where almost everyone knows my name.
rereading old poems and remembering what inspired me to write them.
filling an entire page with notes.
writing a to do list, and never checking it off.
flannel sheets.
swimming in a freezing cold lake.
biking in a skirt, and smiling at everyone who I pass by.
drinking several cups of water in a serious conversation.
standing to sing Psalms with my church.
wearing Pomegranate toenail polish all year round.
dancing barefoot at midnight.
reading the Bible like love letter, and letting God melt my heart.
relearning that I love to read.
painting a room a pretty color.
single handedly removing a bush from the ground.
being hugged for a really long time.
drinking Snapple ice tea and listening to county music.
practicing piano.
winning blisters at a hard work contest.
walking on tip-toes.
having some like Mr. Pig to always understand.
snail mail.
hearing "I love you" for no apparent reason.
staining a paper with a coffee ring.
getting an email from a good friend.
waves.
the way God loves us.

4 Comments:

At 10/02/2006 9:23 PM, Blogger Shannon Koons said...

What? Becca still practices piano? Oh, that makes this teacher's heart glad! :)

 
At 10/02/2006 10:06 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

wow, nice list...lol, some of em i can relate to...;)

 
At 10/02/2006 10:26 PM, Blogger Jen said...

mmmhmm! Snail mail is amazingly fun to get. :) Thank you again.

Oh the simple joys of life. Thanks for making me think about them.

 
At 10/02/2006 10:55 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Beautiful.

And yeah, I drew some but more choosing of colors and creativity. Thank you. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home