Sunday, September 17

biology

Hey, please pray for me. I have a Biology test tomorrow that covers the last five chapters we have studied and I'm a bit nervous. I am don't want to stress about because God is bigger than any sort of school assignment, but I want to do everything in my power to get a good grade.

I am not feeling well, and I want to be feeling well, so you could pray about that as well.

Thank you so much! Have a wonderful day.

Psalm 42
"By day the LORD commands His steadfast love, by night His song is with me, a prayer to the God of my life."

1 Comments:

At 9/18/2006 8:47 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I am praying. Know this: God is pleased when we remember Him, and I know He will bless you (although not neccessarily with a perfect grade)for turning to Him for help. I love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home