Wednesday, September 6

determined

deĀ·terĀ·mined
adjective
wanting to do something very much and not letting anyone or any difficulties stop you

Alright, this is my last year of high school. I have eight months (roughly) and then I will be done with this phase of my life. At the moment, my emotion level is leaning towards overwhelmless (I don't believe that is a word.) Yet, I am determined to do well. I am determined to excel for the sake of Christ. If it were just me I was working for there would be little or no determination, but I serve the King. He has commanded my full attention. He wants me to be determined.

Right, well I should get back to the books. This short reminder has helped me. I hope it has helped you too.

1 Comments:

At 9/07/2006 11:07 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Becca, you will make it :) So what if overwhelmless isn't a word. pshh with those who think we can't use uninvented words when they describe perfectly how we feel. :D
I miss you a bunch right now. We need to see each other... and soon.
*Huge Hug*
~me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home