Monday, August 28

Really Quick

Alright, this is the beginning of a new week and I couldn't pass up the chance to give you a big encouraging smile, *smile* and challenge you to live today, and every day of your life for our King. When the last day comes, and it is coming, you will be happy you chose to serve Him. I am convinced.

May the grace and peace of God be with each of you this day. May you seek to speak of Him to believers, and to the lost. Enjoy Him. It has been made known to me that Hell is a real place, where people are really going. Jesus may come tomorrow, and in that case how would you like to spend today?

My friends Lexie and Alison are coming tonight, and if you any of you would like to meet them just come over. We're going to have quite the party because Tuesday is Levi's birthday, but I'm so excited I can't stop smiling.

I said this would be really quick, and it's not. Sorry. I'll do better next time. Hey, feel free to share the different ways you got to be a witness today on my comments. It would challenge the rest of us, and we would know how to pray. Let's be Kingdom focused!

2 Comments:

At 8/28/2006 10:32 AM, Blogger erudil said...

Thanks for the reminder! As I begin classes today, it's so important to keep this in mind :-)

 
At 8/28/2006 5:52 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Eeek. I might be calling you. I really want to meet your friends. Hmmm hmmm.. when are they leaving. I should come over and hang out. You know in between classes and studying and all that good stuff. love you! Oh and I wouldn't just be coming to see them. I miss seeing you! for goodness gracious. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home