Thursday, October 12

beautiful break

My Dad came into the dark room. He turned on the light and began to wake the girls up. I stirred from unconsiousness only to pleasantly remind myself that it is my break, and I don't have to wake up for school. I slept for 3 more hours. It's kinda fun to be mostly not homeschooled.

Today is a beautiful day in Indianapolis, Indiana. They told us it would snow, they were wrong *hah ha.* It is gorgeous. The sun is brilliantly shining, and the sky is full of white puffy clouds. Tomorrow I'm going to spend the day watching kids, which I'm excited about but it will be a different kind of break. =)

Proverb of the day (an old tradition)
"The one who is righteous is a guide to his neighbor, but the way of the wicked leads them astray."
Proverbs 12:26

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home