Friday, November 10

good morning

How are you? I'm well, thanks. This morning I am excited:
-It's Friday.
-I get to spend the night with Valerie and Alissa.
-I have some time to finish some important school projects.
-I get to go to class.
-I get to be here with my family.
-Tomorrow I am going to visit my 95-year-old great-grand mother.
-We have the church hayride, and I get to go spend time with the people I love.
-Last night I learned a lot about singing Psalms exclusively.
-I got a good night's rest.
-I am reading the book of Esther.

Yeah, I don't think I need any more reasons then that. I am just happy to be alive today. It may be our last day. Let's live it well for the King!

1 Comments:

At 11/11/2006 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone. This was the Lord's doing; it is marvelous in our eyes. This is the day the LORD has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.-Psalm 118:22-24
Thank you for your post, Rebekah. It is good to be reminded that the time we have is time God has given us to serve Him. And we can do it with joy because of what Christ has done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home