Wednesday, August 25

A Beautiful Thought

Once upon a time there was a wondrous creator born in this world. Created ultimately by God, the Master of all heaven and earth. He chose to create her through a man and a woman bound in love. She was naturally an enemy of this God. The nature with which she was born was ful and selfish. Her parents were patient and loving with her even in times of discipline. Which was done for her own good. Slowly the love of the God of the heavens began to open her eyes to the misery of her own being. She in turn being touched by the Holy Spirit confessed her wickedness and begged for forgiveness. He heard her. Because of the work He performed on the cross thousands of years ago she was forgiven. His had paid the price for the sins which she had committed constantly.

Today she still lives. Bound to Him. He will never let go of this precious little creator, no matter how heard she pulls away from Him. It is true; she is still a sinner. Her love for God is no where near the unconditional love He has for her. He died for her. While she, yet unborn, was an enemy of Him. Now her struggle is to glorify Him with the life He gave her. She is not alone in this. Left up to her own strange this would be an impossible task. He is there for her. His strange is sufficient for her. All she can do is praise Him for what He alone has done.
This creator… is me.

7 Comments:

At 8/25/2004 10:51 PM, Blogger Becca said...

You people must understnd that when I am in such a 'poetic' mood I sort of loose my um... common sence. Which is the reason at lesat twice in the article below I have spelled 'creator' instead of 'creature', amoung other misstakes. My sincerest(sp?) apologies.

 
At 8/25/2004 10:54 PM, Blogger Becca said...

ok, so I am a horrible speller. This is proven by my mistakes in the post before this one. The post that was correcting the misstakes in the text.

I am sorry. I was not blessed with the gift of proper spelling.

 
At 8/25/2004 11:49 PM, Blogger Edwin Allen Henry said...

Yes when I first read that, I was like, "Woah! What's up with that?" But, that's really cool. Wow. some amazing words, thought, emotions there. I'm impressed.. Keep getting in your poetic modes!

 
At 8/26/2004 12:27 AM, Blogger Brian said...

That's really cool, even considering all your spelling problems. Did you write that, or find it somewhere?

 
At 8/26/2004 9:01 AM, Blogger erudil said...

If you consider yourself "a horrible speller", use the dictionary and correct the spelling. It's quite possible to edit posts.

That is a very good little essay. What inspired you to post it?

 
At 8/26/2004 9:38 PM, Blogger Becca said...

well um... yeah I did write this all by myself. There would not be nearly as many mistakes in it of I copied it from someone. When I write I get carried away. Even when I read over my work I don't see the problems with it because it is a part of me and I can't anolize it as anything else. I write this kind os stuff alot. yesterday I just decided to post it.

 
At 8/29/2004 9:23 PM, Blogger Charity said...

That's really cool! I really like it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home