Tuesday, August 17

hey guys can you pray for my mom...

My mom is having surgery right now. Yesterday she went to the ER because she felt a lot of pain and now she is getting surgery done on her gull bladder. She has an infection or something. My dad is with her, but just pray that God would give the doctors wisdom. That my mom would heal quickly and that we would all be ok at home. Keziah can't be breast fed because of the medication my mom is on; so pray that she too would have a peaceful spirit.

My Jerusha and I are the only ones home right now because Luke went to the fair. The rest of the kids are at my Aunt Jerrie's house. I'll keep you posted on how she's feeling, see ya. Thanks.

2 Comments:

At 8/17/2004 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Becca,
I'll be praying for your mom (and Keziah). Elizabeth called last night and told us.
In Christ~Kaitlyn

 
At 8/17/2004 11:46 PM, Blogger Edwin Allen Henry said...

I definitely will pray for your mom! update us on how the surgury goes!
on a lighter note - check out my blog and an detailed update on ECHO! *http://www.shishkabloggin.blogspot.com*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home