Monday, August 16

hello all

well the question of the day is: how's tha baby? Or: how's your mom? So to save time I will tell you all that they are both healthy. Although my mom is feeling very tired.

Yesterday I went to Lafayette for evening service. My bothers and sisters are all staying with my Aunt Jerrie for two days. I would be staying there also except that I needed to stay here and watch Jerusha and stuff. I decided though that I am going to start coming up to Lafayette more beacuse Flo and I never see eachother.

Well today is my unofficail first day of school. Because I have two classes starting this week. Course Mr. Pulliam's class started lsat May. In order to prepare for my classes I have to do my school today; I guess you could say it is a half day though because not all my classes have started.

I went to Ken and Christy's wedding on Saturday. The wedding was very beautiful and I got to see people that I don't see very often despite the fact that we live in the same city. On the way home my dad and I were discussing how impossible it is for a RP kid to have a small wedding. Small being like 100 people. Which to most is rather big for a wedding. I told him that if I were to make a guest list for my wedding right now it would have 400 people on it. Now I am just in highschool and I am not getting married any time soon, but you get the point. This list would just be the people I would invite. I have no idea what the groom is like who knows how many more people will be on his list. Especaily if he is from a different RP church. Anyways Daddy said that in pursiute of a small wedding a person could just invite family and very close friends to the ceremony and have a huge respecption on a later date for everyone. The problem with that plan is that I have 60 or 70 members of my 'immediate' extended family that I have to invite and at least 40 friends that would have to bet there. If the guy is in a simular situation then that is 200 hundered people. What a small wedding! Anyways I don't really know why I am talking about this. So I shall shut up now and talk to you later.

4 Comments:

At 8/16/2004 5:39 PM, Blogger erudil said...

Bothers and sisters? You think of them that way? 8^D

It is entirely possible for an RP to have a small wedding. The day our ECHO team left, a young man in our congregation got married. There were definitely fewer than 100 guests — probably only about 70.

 
At 8/17/2004 12:08 PM, Blogger Becca said...

let me rephrase: it is impostible for most people to have a small RP wedding.

 
At 8/17/2004 3:53 PM, Blogger erudil said...

No, it's just impossible for Indiana RPs to have small weddings. It's not that way in much or most of the RPCNA.

 
At 8/17/2004 5:52 PM, Blogger Becca said...

And I caught the guarder. hehe
llllladies

lukeee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home