Thursday, August 12

Keziah Hope Long -this is Becca

I don't know why my brother had the nerve to comment on my blog. I mean I know he can't get on his right now for some dumb reason but that gave him no right to post on my blog.
Anyways on to the very exciting news. Yesterday at 4:45 my baby sister entered into this world. She weighed 8 lbs. 3 oz., and is 21 inches long. I went and saw her last night at like 1:00 am and she is one of the cutest babies a person could ever see. My mom;s labor was very fast and for the most part smooth. Praise God.

I actually was at a Josh Groban concert last night. Which was held at Verizon Wireless. It was one of the most amazing concerts ever. Josh was breathtaking.

Oh, note the 'h' at the end of Keziah's name. Luke did not spell the child's name correctly. This is excusable on his part because my mom hadn't decided if she was going to leave the 'h' in or not. After the baby was born the 'h' was defiantly left on.

2 Comments:

At 8/16/2004 7:59 AM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

Well thats what you get when you don't update.

Tell your Mom I said Congrats.

 
At 8/16/2004 9:05 AM, Blogger Katie said...

now you will need to update your profile. Now you're the oldest of twelve!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home