Thursday, August 5

hey guys

For all you citizens reading my blog I give you greetings. How art thou? I am doing just wonderful, although the reality of school starting in less then two weeks is starting to set in, and the fact that I am not finished with last years school is blaring me in the face. Yet, my life goes on, and tomorrow I have planned to babysit for the Bakers, a lovely family of three children. I will be watching the two boys: Elliot and Chase. The later being two, and the prior being something like 11. Anyways, I am watching them from 7:45-5:00 or something like that, all depending on the circumstances at hand. This accounts for my need to retire and retreat unto deep slumber for at present it is 11:09, and the morrow will come all too quickly.

For those of you that know that my mother is expecting her 11th child at any time, I just want you to be of the knowledge that I will inform you all as soon as I have any news worth reporting. At present she not expecting the baby to come for at least another day, although the child's due date was the 2nd of August more then three days ago. Well, I need to say good night. I bid you all sweet dreams, and pray you shall have a good evening.

3 Comments:

At 8/06/2004 12:41 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8/06/2004 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about school. We're starting soon and I still have stuff to finish too. I think I'd be more excited about starting if I haven't already been doing some through the summer. This summer has be good but gone by way to fast(Calvin was so much fun though,I'm glad I got to go ). Can't believe it is August already, time sure does fly,seems like not that long ago we were at Winter Conference celebrating the new year. Well sorry for blabing on. Hope you have a good rest of the summer.
In Christ ~ Kate

 
At 8/07/2004 2:50 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Snap and a half. I wanted to edit my comment, not delete it. Stupid Blogger... -_-

Anywho, I can't remember what I typed, so laterz. ^_^;

 

Post a Comment

<< Home