Thursday, August 19

update on my mom

She got home yesterday at noon. A nurse just came and told her that she has to be on bed rest for the next two weeks. Which happen to be our first to weeks of school. Thank you for praying for my mom. Continue to pray for her, and for us as we try to start school and classes without her.

The baby is fine. Cutest person you will ever see. As soon as I figure out how to post pictures I will show you all what she looks like.

I have a ton of school to do so I need to go. See ya.

2 Comments:

At 8/19/2004 12:59 PM, Blogger Edwin Allen Henry said...

thanks for the update on your mom. I'll definitely keep plraying for her. hope that you guys will do alright beginning school w/o your mom!
~Allen~
http://www.shishkabloggin.blogspot.com/

 
At 8/21/2004 8:18 PM, Blogger Katie said...

I'll be sure to pray for your mom. I know it would be really tough on us if Mom had to stay in bed the first two weeks of school

 

Post a Comment

<< Home