Wednesday, December 22

Hi guys

It is Christmas break and I am very happy. Seems like breaks are much deserved and rarely given. Anyways I was thinking that we should do something simluar to my list a couple posts back. I really liked what you all posted on that because it was so encouraging.
I want to know everyone's most encouraging/happiest verse of the Bible. There is no right answer and I want everyone to pick something different ok. You can write out more then one, and yes I want to you type out the whole verse so people can read it. Thanks yoy guys. Merry Christmas.

"And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, and are called according to His purpose.
For whoe He foreknew He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the first-born amoung many bretheren;
and whom he predestined, these He also called; and whom he called, these He also justified, these Je also glorified.
What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered HIm up for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things?
What will bring charge to God's elect? God is the one who justifies;
who is the onw who condemns? Christ Jesus is He who died, yes, rather who us raised, who is at the right hand of God, who also intercedes for us.
Who shall seperate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?"


You may ask why that makes me happy. If you don't get it then... I am sorry because it is a beautiful thing and I hope that someday your eyes will be open to behold the glory of the love of God. He loves me. It makes me very happy. *big grin*




2 Comments:

At 12/22/2004 11:03 PM, Blogger Charity said...

that's awesome, Becca!!! :-D Really and truely awesome. (and I don't use that word lightly)

 
At 12/23/2004 1:48 PM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

Is that Romans 10?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home