Tuesday, April 25

it's Luke's 16th birthday

Just to clarify things we are not twins. Yes, at the moment we are the same age. I am 11 and a half months older than him. Please keep that straight. He's pretty much happy, and that's good. I love him just in case anyone was wondering.

Yeah so I am looking forward to my birthday this year. It's weird, but I really am like counting the days in my head. I don't exactly know why because birthdays aren't like the most exciting things in the world to me, but this year I am looking forward to it.

Well I have some school to get done and some work to do so please excuse me as I go and work on some business. For those of you who want to drop a note for Luke's birthday feel free to do so on my blog. It would make us both feel special at the same time.

2 Comments:

At 4/25/2006 7:41 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Happy B-Day Lukeee!

~Jeremiah~

 
At 4/26/2006 12:46 AM, Blogger Charity said...

happy birthday, again, Luke!

You guys have TWO sets of "twins" now! That's so cool!! :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home