Tuesday, July 11

600 posts

Today was another day that God has made. It was a beautiful day here, and very warm. I hear that it's raining in Indiana and that makes me smile, because I've been praying for rain. Our Father takes such good care of us. My garden needed rain.

We had the same kids come to VBS tonight. God has been ever present with us. I have had some interesting conversations today, and I pray that God will use them for His glory.

You can be praying for a woman named Connie. She is older, and lives alone. I knocked on her door to hand her a VBS invitation and she invited me in and chatted for about ten minutes. She was eager to tell me about herself, and begged me to come back and talk if I ever had the desire. I told her that I would be back. Please just pray that God would open her heart to the Gospel. She may already be saved, but I really want to go back and give her some company for a while. I think we'll be doing that tomorrow.

I love being here, and yet doing God's work at another place makes one realize how much work there is to be done back home. I am making a list of ideas. It's so great to learn from another church and pastor.

This is my 600th post. I'm really glad that I have kept my blog up. I enjoy posting, and I love reading your comments. Thanks for being great bloggers.

I am going to go to bed now. We have a big day ahead and there is lots to be done.

2 Comments:

At 7/12/2006 1:59 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

That's really exciting! =)

 
At 7/12/2006 7:07 PM, Blogger CFchampion said...

wow! 600? congratulations! I can hardly wait till I have that many.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home