Sunday, July 2

I'm Here

I am so very sorry that I didn't write a nice goodbye note. I had every intention of doing so but by the time it came down to reality I couldn't get anything written. It seems silly now to write a goodbye message since I am still posting, and some of you wouldn't see me anyways.
Ridgefield Park is amazing. I love it here. I am staying with the Martins, they are a pastor's family and some of the nicest people I've ever met. I finally got to meet Lexie and Alison, the girls are the best! Philip is the only guy on our team and "he's class!" as the girls would say.

We are going to be doing a VBS club next week, and I will be teaching the juniors class ages 9-12. There is so much to be done, and we're already having a ball working together. Yesterday I was so tired that I fell asleep with the light on, and on the wrong side of the bed. The Martins thought that I just liked to sleep with the light on. How horrible?!

I hope everyone has a good holiday! I miss the Long's, yes my family, but it's been great here. I hope to get a list of prayer requests and stuff to send to different people, and I will post it on here too. We got to meet the church today, and they are so kind and I just hope that we can be of true help to them. It feels like it's been a week since I met everyone here, but it's only been a day. I think love does that you know?

Alright I should let Lexie get on here. I will post pictures sometime I think. We get to go to New York City tomorrow, and I will take tons of pictures to show when I get home.

Grace and Peace to you.

7 Comments:

At 7/03/2006 12:30 AM, Blogger erudil said...

Before I arrived here in Stillwater yesterday, Philip was the only person from the congregation I'd ever met.

 
At 7/03/2006 12:44 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Glad things are going so peachy for ye. God bless and enjoy NY.

 
At 7/03/2006 9:33 AM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

Great that things are going well.

 
At 7/03/2006 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE BLOGS!!!

 
At 7/03/2006 11:30 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

lol Mom Long.

 
At 7/04/2006 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BECCA! I love you!

I'm so happy you posted! Things sound absolutely brilliant!

Tell Philip hi for me! And the girls, too, even though they don't know me. :)

Keep loving and keep having a blast!

 
At 7/05/2006 9:36 AM, Blogger Katrina said...

Love you Becca and praying for you!! :) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home