Tuesday, June 20

New Beautiful Day

Indiana has had some odd weather lately. I know this is normal, but yesterday it hailed again, and I was really upset about the danger my garden was in. I can not imagine what it would be like to farm from a living and then see all my crops distroyed by a strom. Praise to be God the hail didn't last long enough to kill more than two corn stocks. I did have to re-establish most of them, but they are ok now.
The bunnies are doing well, and Luke brought home a turtle from his backpacking trip last weekend, so we are starting a miniture zoo at our house. Animals are fun.
Today is a beautiful day. I don't know where you are in life or in the world exactly, but just remember that today is a day the Lord has made. He made this day. He made you to serve and honor Him on this day. There is a reason you are breathing. It's not chance. Remember the way Jesus Christ lived, and follow His example.

2 Comments:

At 6/20/2006 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad your garden is alive and well, dearest Rebekah. :)

And yes, today is a beautiful day, precisely because it is a day the Lord has made. Thanks for that reminder.

I love you!

 
At 6/21/2006 3:07 AM, Blogger Charity said...

Wow, it hailed AGAIN? Strange...

You have bunnies!?! Since when? That is soo cool! Hehe I remember when we had like 26 pets at once. (mostly hamsters, rats, and cats, 2 dogs, a rabit, and maybe a fish or two...)

today was a beautiful day here - outside as well as inside. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home