Monday, June 12

Four Little Bunnies

On Friday night God decided to send us four little bunnies. A family called, and said that they found some bunnies and Mom relented and told me if I took care of them then we could keep them. I am so excited. I feel like my summer is complete. I wasn't asking or looking for bunnies but they are exactly what I needed for my compost pile. We may be giving one or two of them to the Mangans, and Margaret already took one, so we'll prolly end up with two which was the original agreement anyway, so it's all very fun. As you can imagine Jerusha and Kez are having a blast playing with them.

Beth and Jacob get home Wednesday. I really miss them so I'm glad that ECHO is only two weeks long. I am leaving a less then three weeks! Oh extreme happiness, I am already working on my "before I leave" to do list. I have several things to accomplish, so you can be praying that I will stay focused these last few weeks and get things done like Mr. Pulliam's writing assignments.

Well I'm babysitting the kids this morning, so I should go. Thanks for listening. I hope to be posting a little more often. Have an incredible day. Do not live to your own glory, rather live for the eternal purpose that Christ has appointed for you.

3 Comments:

At 6/12/2006 1:39 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Victor is cute, but will never be as cute as my floppy eared rabbit Jacob from long ago. heh

 
At 6/13/2006 11:45 PM, Blogger erudil said...

What breed(s) are they?

 
At 6/13/2006 11:50 PM, Blogger erudil said...

In case you don't know, try looking at the ARBA website.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home