Monday, May 29

Can't Get Enough

"Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord."

"Endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ."

"
For a people shall dwell in Zion, in Jerusalem; you shall weep no more. He will surely be gracious to you at the sound of your cry. As soon as he hears it, he answers you. And though the Lord give you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, yet your Teacher will not hide himself anymore, but your eyes shall see your Teacher. And your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left."

"For God is righteous; He loves righteous deeds; the upright shall behold His face."

"For none of us lives to himself and none of us dies to himself. If we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord's."

"Therefore the Lord waits to be gracious to you,
and therefore he exalts himself to show mercy to you.
For the Lord is a God of justice;
blessed are all those who wait for him."

"And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."

"We who are strong have an obligation to bear the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves. Let each of us please his neighbor for his good to build him up. For Christ did not please Himself."

"Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted."

"May the God of endurance and encouragment grant you to live in such harmony with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus, that together you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore welcome one another as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God."

"In the day of prosperity be joyful, and in the day of adversity consider: God has made one as well as the other."

"May God be gracious to us and bless us and make His face to shine upon us."

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope."

"Watch therefore, for you neither know the day or the hour."

"And all the people marveled at the gracious words that were coming from His mouth."

"The Lord is my strenth and my song, and He has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise Him, my father's God, and I will exalt Him."


2 Comments:

At 5/29/2006 9:40 AM, Blogger Amy Thorne said...

You've done it again, Becca. Thanks for the encouragement and the instruction from the Word!! Love ya! I'm writing you back soon!!!

 
At 5/31/2006 1:29 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

"Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord."

"Endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ."

"The Lord is my strenth and my song, and He has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise Him, my father's God, and I will exalt Him."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home