Friday, May 12

another great rainy day

Good morning, how are you? I hope that you are doing well and that even though there is still rain falling from the sky that your spirit is not dampened. I am working on my last World Views assignment for my life time. It's one of those situations where I am really really happy, and yet there is a small pang of saddness too. I won't see a lot of these guys after our final meeting. It's intense to be in a class with people for three years in a row. I am going to miss them. Now I can sorta understand what it would be like to graduate with a school. I mean, you are with those people for more than 12 years of your life. It's would be hard to handle.

I am glad that I am just a junior. I don't feel ready to leave home and begin such a massive change. I am excited about this last year of highschool though, it is going to be great. I am also excited about this summer. It's a good life.

Ok, well I should finish this paper, and get back to the other things I have going. Please continue to live life worthy of the King, and don't forget to love.

2 Comments:

At 5/12/2006 10:03 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

It's my last year. You made me think about last school year with my great physics class. We all got together so well and had alot of fun as a group. *sniff*

 
At 5/14/2006 8:45 PM, Blogger erudil said...

Except for my Bible class, I was glad to be done with college classes, but truly sad to leave college life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home