Thursday, May 4

ok you guys

I am so ready for summer. I only have 8 days and then I will done with school. That doesn't seem like a very long time, but it is an eternity. Argh. I have a final tomorrow and ten pages of writing for Worldviews class. I will be doing that jazz tonight while everyone is at the play. I'm excited about having a quiet house.

The good news is that we had our last Pulliam's class today. I'm excited about that, but then we have summer homework so it sorta doesn't really matter.

I had my first real final ever this morning. It was for History. I feel really really good about it, which can be a bit scary. I don't know I really knew the answers for everything, so we shall see.

I need to go to the bank...

This weekend is workday at church. I am going to be doing that for a while.

This Monday my parents are leaving for two days!!! We are all going to be here hanging out. Actually, Levi and Sam are going to Grandma's but I'm in charge of everyone else. Don't tell, but we are going to party like there's no tomorrow.

I got my first A+ A+ paper today. I was excited about that. Except that it was just a verse, and so it didn't really seem like it was that big of a accomplishment.

Alright, I am going to work on stuff now. Thanks for listening to my rants. I hope to get on here in a few hours with good reports and encouraging words. Until then, just hang in there for Jesus' sake. He is really good to us.

Love you guys,
Rebekah Ann

2 Comments:

At 5/04/2006 10:01 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I am coming to party with you *big cheesy smile* Cause I will be out of school.
Love you! Have a great weekend.

 
At 5/05/2006 5:32 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Margs don't make fun of the handicapped sign... it is for people who can't read the word to be verified... like me :) okay so I can read it, but sometimes it takes my dyslexia a few tries :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home