Tuesday, May 2

God knows...

I have had some quality conversations tonight with some quality individuals. My Daddy took me out for an evening chat. Thanks Dad, I love spending time with you.

I just got done chatting with my wise little sister Beth. She has grown so much these last few months. I owe her everything, and it amazes me how well God planned our lives. I think too hard, and I make everything too intense. Beth, she sees the simple side. She is always pointing out the true facts, and I need her so much. I hope I always listen to what she has to say.

I guess I have just been struck by how well God knows me. He knows me, and that can be the scariest thought in the world. He knows me, and that can be the most secure feeling in eternity. God knows...

2 Comments:

At 5/03/2006 1:54 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Isn't family amazing? How awesome is it that God planned the perfect families for each one of us? How mind boggling that He is more amazing than our family here on earth?

Love you darling!
Keep on living and breathing for the Glory of our Father!

 
At 5/03/2006 7:25 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Marge, you know that I have a final on Friday along with my 6 papers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home