Friday, April 28

*big smiles and good times*

Today is another gorgeous day in God's world. I'm excited. Daddy took all the younger kids to the park this morning so that my mom could have a small break. They're happy, and we're happy. I didn't have any coffee yesterday, and at this moment I'm drinking some, so this is a big moment for me.

Today is SONrise. It's not too late to sign up people. It's going to be a great party. I'm excited.

My garden is doing excellently. That may be the most exciting news of all.

I am leaving for my missions trip in two months from Sunday! How exciting is that?! I need to start getting myself together.

Psalm 134
"Come, bless the Lord, all you servants of the Lord,
who stand by night in the house of the Lord!
Lift up your hands to the holy place and bless the Lord!
May the Lord bless you from Zion,
He who made heaven and earth!"


I love that Psalm because it's just three verses long and yet it's so rich.

Ok, I have some things to get working on. Have a great day for Jesus.

2 Comments:

At 4/30/2006 8:14 PM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

Are you doing better Becca? You looked just slightly a little sad. Hope you're doing a little better.

 
At 4/30/2006 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kipper, this is luke, Becca's lil bro. Where did you come up with such a cool name? I like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home