Monday, July 10

The first day of VBS

Tonight we had our first VBS meeting. At seven o'clock it started and no one was there other than the church memebers. It was very upsetting to face the fact that after hours of passing out fliers, and hundreds of coversations with people no one came. Yet, during the skit while I was up front doing sound effects, praying that God would send at least one family, in walked a woman with her three kids. It was really great.

Please pray that more kids will come. I was content with the way God worked things out tonight, but I'm hopeful that He will be pleased to send more people tomorrow night.

Thanks for praying.

4 Comments:

At 7/11/2006 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm praying and I love you.

 
At 7/11/2006 6:56 PM, Blogger Amy Thorne said...

Definitely praying for you, Becca, and hoping that you're praying for me too! I miss you so much! Just knowing that we lived in the same country was a comfort.... eekkk! God is my Protector now in such a special way. I lvoe you!! __amy

 
At 7/11/2006 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Becca!
Sorry I haven't emailed you yet! I miss you so much! I'm sorry you were so discouraged. I'm praying for you. I'm doing VBS at Geneva RPC and Eastvale RPC and I absolutely LOVE it! The kids are great and my teammates are amazing! I love you so much!
praying for you, flo

 
At 7/12/2006 1:58 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Praying!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home