Thursday, July 13

God Almighty

Hey Everyone,

We're still here, in Teaneck, New Jersey. Our VBS program will be done tomorrow. I hope and pray that the family that has been coming will attend church this week. Please pray that they do.

I've been learning so much here. It's not what I expected, but I prayed that God would reveal things to me that He would have me to work through in my life, and He has been answering my prayers.

God is such a holy God. I don't think about His holiness very often, and it's a problem. When a person begins to think about how holy and good God is, then we can come to understand the importance of Christ's death, and the necessity for a pure heart. So often I come before God in prayer and forget to remember how holy He is. I forget that He can not even look at me, but for the blood of Christ. I begin to think it is of my own righteouness that He will head me. What lies! God cannot abide sin, and I sin. It's just amazing that He loves us so much, I just can't understand.

Well, I should be getting to bed here shortly. Please continue to pray for us. I will pray for you as well.

3 Comments:

At 7/14/2006 12:42 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Thou are in my prayers.

God is an awesome Holy God. Praise God that He sent His only Son to this earth to die for our sins. He is a Loving, Merciful, Awesome, Holy Father. Amen!

 
At 7/14/2006 10:27 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Hey Becca! I'm so glad that you're having fun and that Gods teaching you so much. I'm praying for you and hope the rest of your time is equally productive and encouraging.

Love you!

 
At 7/15/2006 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a glorious day of worship tomorrow!

I love you and I'm praying for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home