Tuesday, January 9

a horizon

A girl shouldn't be overwhelmed by the horizon of opportunity. Should she? It used to be that when a person was born in a place she basically lived there all her life. I guess Eve broke that trend.

No seriously, right now I am excited. There are so many things I could do with the life which I call mine. I'm not to know the future, but it does bring a question and a smile. "The heart of man plans his way, but the LORD establishes his steps." Pro. 16:9

I just wonder if there is a place for wonder. I suppose there is a righteous wonder of God and His glory. If I keep my wonder in focus then perhaps I won't worry.

He knows. He always has.

1 Comments:

At 1/11/2007 7:16 AM, Blogger Charity said...

ha, "I guess Eve broke that trend."

I appreciate that. A lot. :o) Exactly how I'm feeling a lot of days...

Pray for me please, Becca, and I'll do the same.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home