Tuesday, April 10

Writing

Sometimes it hard to write because my heart is not in what I say. I've found that life is like this as well. When I am tired, unwell, or just apethetic following God is fairly difficult, but I am still commanded to do it. In this way Mr. Pulliam, like God, still commands us to write. He wants us to write on things we don't prefer. He wants us to write more then we can handle. He wants us to write in order to perfect our skill, and our person.

I'm glad that I've taken the writing class for three years. I've learned how to write better then most people my age, and though I do not intend to write professionally, the skill of writing is an incredible tool in our world today. I'm thankful that I have been equiped. Amen?

2 Comments:

At 4/14/2007 12:50 PM, Blogger erudil said...

I'm definitely thankful for being able to write as I can. It's most certainly an incredible tool!

 
At 4/23/2007 8:57 PM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

Nope. :) In college, it just gets harder!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home