Thursday, January 6

more bumper stickers

If you lived in your car, you'd be home by now

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person

If marriage were outlawed, only outlaws would have in-laws

Save the whales! Trade them for valuable prizes! (not that I have anything against them)

Sleep is a poor substitute for coffee

A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Support the right to arm bears!

Politically incorrect and proud of it

Reality is the leading cause of stress

If you can read this, I can hit my brakes and sue you!

Your mind is like a parachute; it works much better when it's open. (very true)

Death Before Dishonor Nothing Before Coffee

Moooooove, I'm trying to speed!

IF THIS STICKER IS GETTING SMALLER, THE LIGHT IS PROBABLY GREEN

Adrenalin is my drug of choice.

Air Pollution Is A Mist-Demeaner (Ok I think that is funny)

Atheism is a non-prophet organization. (that one too)

Believe in Darwin; cancer cures smoking.

Deep down, divers care.

Despite The Cost Of Living, Have You Noticed How It Remains So Popular? (LOL)

Do not play a leap frog with a unicorn (ouch)

I don't decaf (I don't it's true)

3 Comments:

At 1/07/2005 1:08 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

"Adrenalin is my drug of choice."

That's what I want one of my bumper stickers to be! Although, I want it on a shirt... I remember seeing a shirt in a store that said "Adrenalin Junky." I should've bought it. heh

 
At 1/08/2005 8:16 PM, Blogger Charity said...

Haha those are great!!

 
At 1/10/2005 1:28 PM, Blogger SaraY said...

I love funny bumper stickers! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home