Saturday, January 1

I am back!

Happy New year everyone! I hope that as of now your new resolutions are being fulfulled. I had a great time at conference this year. I learned so much from Pastor York's sessions. I have a list he gave to us this week. It is a list of ten things that you should consider about the things you do. Especaily think about the music you listen to, the movies you watch, the books you read, the things you talk about, the clothes you waer, the emails you send, and basically the things you on a day to day basis.

1. If it cannot bring glory to God it will not bring glory/joy to you.

2. If you cannot honor your parents by partisipating in it then it is forbidden.

3. If it is not the right thing for you to do, don't do it.

4. If it keeps you from obedience to a clear command it's illegal.

5. If it will make you stumble... forsake it.

6. If it makes others stumble then... forsake it.

7. If it lacks redemptive qualities give it up.

8. If it produced by a non-Christian then be careful.

9. If its prodiced by a Christian then be on gaurd.

10. If you can do something better than do it.


Wow. That is all I have to say because going by this list... I have go some problems.

Well I going to post agian later. Hope you all have a great first day of the year. Thanks.

4 Comments:

At 1/01/2005 6:19 PM, Blogger Becca said...

thanks

 
At 1/01/2005 8:36 PM, Blogger erudil said...

Don't we all have problems with this list? All that means is that we all have work to do :)
Great post as normal.

 
At 1/01/2005 10:52 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Yet again, another attack on E-mails. lol

 
At 1/04/2005 1:50 PM, Blogger Charity said...

That was a great list. All of his talks were great! I am so sad because I lost my notes on that one sermon! I left them in the pew and never found them. :'( Winter conference was the best! Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home