Monday, September 10

Back at School

Coming home this weekend was like jumping to a rushing after a long hot run and then trying to swim against the current. It was 100% refreshing. At the same time, it's 100% wonderful to be back here. I am tired, so this won't be long. The wedding went well. I love weddings. To quote Fiddler on the Roof "It gives us something to think about, something to drink about..." Yeah, that explains it.

It was good to worship at "my" church again. I love you. I am praying for you. My heart feels divided, soon I hope it just grows big enough to be all here and all home depending on where I happen to be.

I have some projects/papers due this week. I am looking forward to getting a move on this whole education business. The first week or so seems so... easy.

I want to take a moment to say that God is great. He is holy. He is awesome. He is wonderful. He is good. He is kind. He is merciful. He is just. He is generous. He is wise. He is powerful. He is present. He is perfect. He is the one and only God. We get to be HIS. We get to spend forever worshiping Him. We get to serve HIM on this earth. We get to know what He wants and do it with delight. We get to enjoy GOD.

1 Comments:

At 9/12/2007 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was wonderful to be able to talk to you face to face. There is no substitute.

It is good for you to be out there... you can focus on what God has for you without dealing with all the strangeness that goes on here.

I love you always. Keep focused and know that God will keep us as you are away.

By the way I had many people telling me how much they enjoy having you at worship with them. It is good to have joy in the Lord.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home