Thursday, September 6

Homework and Happiness

Tomorrow I am packing a bag to go home. It's a weird thought. I have lots of homework to do, but I'm putting it off for no given reason. I'm happy because I'm starting to get to know my place here. I'm beginning to pick up on where girls are at, and now I can address their needs. I'm happy because I get to read 30 pages in my History textbook. I hate textbooks, except for History. I love History. I'm happy because I have really yummy water to drink on a hot day. I'm happy because I had Education class this morning, and Dr. Mackey made me want to be a teacher all over again.
God has made it possible for us to enjoy life. I realize that there are hard times, but by enjoying Him we can enjoy the life that He has given us to live. It's lovely. What a God? What a love? What a life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home