Tuesday, October 23

Good Morning

I don't have much to say, so perhaps I shouldn't write a note because I may end up saying something that I didn't want to say. Well, I suppose I'm writing anyway.

Last weekend was fall break. It was nice. My family is as crazy as ever. I got to hang out with friends and see people at church which was wonderful. It all ended rather quickly, and now I'm back here.

I am really enjoying school. People ask me, "Becca, how are you, really?" Really, I'm doing great. My classes are hard, but this is college and if it were easy there would be something to worry about. I have some incredible friends. My roommates and I have our ups and downs, but right now we are getting along splendidly. I love my professors, and I our beautiful campus. It's strange how normal it feels to walk to class or share a bathroom with 50+ girls. I hoped and dreamed about this time of my life for years, and now it's here. God has given me an opportunity to learn at Grove City College and I'm thankful.

He's been teaching me something about the way He works. God likes to use our faith to make things happen. The faith is a fruit of the Holy Spirit, so in a way it's His faith, but when we trust Him and act on that trust He loves to "wow" us with His power. He has got it all under control. I just have to believe Him. It's should be an easy burden, because between the two of us He is by far the more faithful.

I'm learning. Thanks for praying. I finished mid-terms and so far my results have been pleasing. God be praised. I don't have anything pressing this week just a lot of studying and reading to catch up on.

May God bless and keep you.

2 Comments:

At 10/23/2007 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy you love GCC.

It constantly amazes me how God teaches us similar lessons at the same time. I read your thoughts on faith with great interest because of some things God is teaching me now.

And I read it to a mom this morning who is at her wits end about some things going on... God is good. He will give us the strength to go through what He sets before us and He will not leave or forsake us.

Thank you Lord for the sensitive spirit you have given to Becca... may she continue to use it for Your glory. Amen.

 
At 10/23/2007 7:34 PM, Blogger Charity said...

For not having a lot to say, you sure said some good stuff. :) I'm glad you're doing well at college. I'm glad you're working hard and glorifying God through it. I'm glad you got to spend some time with your lovely family. I'm glad God is teaching you things. I'm glad your midterms went well. And I'm glad you're you. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home