Friday, November 2

Good Morning!

Can you believe it's already November 2?! It's kinda exciting. Well, this next week of school I have basically nothing due, but the week before Thanksgiving there's like a test/paper in every class so I have to work on preparation which can be a difficult motivator.

God is faithful. We were talking in Biblestudy Wednesday night how He constantly reminded the Israelites of his presence with the pillar of cloud by day and fire by night. I realized that although I don't have such "supernatural" evidence, when I like to the sky I am reminded of God and who He is- what He's done. The Psalms have a lot to say about the firmament declaring his praise. We are so blessed to be a part of the New Covenant. We get to enter the Holy of Holies at any time in any place. God has ripped the curtain. He has invited us to the throne room of heaven. Jesus is at His right hand interceding for us. We are forgiven. We are loved. Praise the Lord!

Ok, I'm going to get ready for class.

2 Comments:

At 11/03/2007 7:44 AM, Blogger Charity said...

I know. I can't believe it, either! I hope your assignments and tests go well next week.

You make my heart smile, Becca. :)

Your attitude helps to remind me that "if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we are the Lord’s." (Rom. 14:8)

Keep your eyes on the Author and Perfector of our faith, dear friend.

 
At 11/04/2007 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How was the rest of your Sabbath?

It was wonderful to talk to you today. Plug in your phone, you didn't get to talk to everyone and we may call tomorrow night.

I am tired and tomorrow starts a new school week. Thanks for your prayers.

Keep focused and smile. Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home