Thursday, October 25

Lovely:

It's lovely:
The suns rays gently warming my face as I wake up for another day.

It's lovely:
Drinking coffee for breakfast when I've gone a day without it.

It's lovely:
Sitting by my friend Esther in Physics class- giggling at our absentminded professor.

It's lovely:
Taking a warm shower at the end of a hard day- washing my skin clean.

It's lovely:
Jenna being my spotter so I can do a backbend.

It's lovely:
Getting emails from Mom and Jennifer- they love me.

It's lovely:
Studying in the Library and seeing friends every once in a while- (maintains sanity).

It's lovely:
Being at a school where we spend time studying the "Master Teacher" in Found. Ed class.

It's lovely:
Looking forward to a weekend spent with old friends and cousins.

It's lovely:
Singing God's word with God's people- and being overcome.

It's lovely:
Having the perfect workout buddy *thank you Lisa*

It's lovely:
An American flag with a painted sky behind it (and remembering freedom don't come free).

It's lovely:
A hot-air balloon with happy people riding in it.

It's lovely:
Wearing my pink rainboots to class and jumping in all the puddles.

It's lovely:
Physics class ending for the week.

It's lovely:
Almost forgetting to put the detergent in the wash, almost.

It's lovely:
Drinking a glass of cold chocolate milk and warm coffee interchangeably.

It's lovely:
Making a plan for the day and actually pulling through with it.

It's lovely:
Being best friends with my roommates.

It's lovely:
The prospect of bringing friends home for a weekend.

It's lovely:
Realizing that Jesus wants us to "rejoice in this: that your names are written in the book of life."

It's lovely:
Rejoicing in Him.

It's lovely:
A long drink of water from a cup that hides my face when I'm stressed out and/or about to cry.

It's lovely:
Hearing the gospel preached in chapel and thanking Jesus that it's true.

It's lovely:
Getting a anonymous note in the mail '"And all things, whatever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." Matt 21:22 TODAY I PRAYED FOR YOU.'

It's lovely:
Being convinced to the depths of my soul that He is with me, and that He is faithful.

It's lovely:
This day that I have been given.

1 Comments:

At 10/25/2007 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's lovely that God let's us be with each other here on earth before we get to be with Him together forever.

When I think on you I am content in knowing God has a great plan for you. Great is His Faithfulness.

Someday I may publish all your posts in a book. Have a Blessed Day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home