Monday, November 26

These are a few of my favorite things!

-A successful planning meeting for our education presentation.

-A few pointers for my History test (from the professor of course).

-A big green apple that fills me up for lunch.

-Colored pens that help me organize my notes.

-Warm hoodies on cold soggy days.

-Catching up with the people I've missed.

-Emails from my Mommy (she misses me already).

-Getting asked "how was break?"-Getting to answer, "It was the most amazing break ever!"-Being truthful.

-Finding out that 3 weeks from tomorrow I'll be home for Christmas.

-Getting 100/100 on my nutrition project.

-Receiving an invitation to the CYA Formal Dinner in my GCC mailbox.

-Eating Reformed Dinner.

-Having homework done (I worked really hard over break).

-Coming back to a clean/organized room.

-Seeing Chris at church, and praying that he will come back (I met him in Broad Ripple on Friday night).

-Asking questions and working on the answers.

-Knowing that "from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever! Amen."

1 Comments:

At 11/30/2007 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Walking in the rain.

Not seeing any solutions and watching God take care of the problem.

Knowing three weeks is not that long.

Knowing that God takes care of His creatures.

Having little Kez snuggle up with her cold little body in the morn.

Facing a hard decision with the knowledge that with the holy spirit we have insights others have to live without.

11 precious beings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home