Friday, December 14

There is Nothing Like It

I just walked out of my Micro Economics final. We won’t know for sure until I get my grade back, but I fairly confident that I have an A. God is good. I have been blessed to grow up with a great economist as a father, and I’m sure that helped. *sigh* I ran always the back to my dorm with arms outstretched like the world was my oyster. Sure I have four more to go but this was a good one to start with, because I walked out with head held high. What can I say, I serve a great God?!
I can’t decide what I should do next. I have a Humanities final tomorrow at 2 and a Physics final at 7. I have lots of time to study, but I have lots to study. Maybe I’ll go for a run, take a nap, and then hit the books. I don’t know. Maybe I’ll make some headway in my Bible reading (I’m trying to get through it as fast as I can). Oh, I would be negligent to forget to thank you all for your prayers. I know full well that I had people praying for me this week and this morning. God hears us in the name of Jesus, and we are to come bolding to the throne room.
I’ll keep you posted. Please don’t stop praying.
Peace to you in Christ Jesus.

3 Comments:

At 12/14/2007 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yahoo!!!

I am having a wrapping day and missing you.

I still can't get over the 7pm Saturday exam... whatever... you are a trooper and yes, God is GOOD!!!

 
At 12/16/2007 1:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becca!!!
Thank you so much for your wonderful letter! It totally made my week! I'm glad you're having a good finals week time. I can't wait to see you on Thursday!
Love, Flo

 
At 12/16/2007 5:47 AM, Blogger Charity said...

You are so cute. I'm glad you think your did well. I hope and pray that the rest of your finals go well...and maybe you're even done with all of them by now! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home