Sunday, February 10

The End (Not really, we were just saying that)

It’s been sorta crazy in MAP room 268 tonight. Alex got back this afternoon bearing roses, clean laundry and a forlorn look of love sickness. It’s ok, after about an hour she bounced back to the happy Alex. Ben is great, he makes her happy. I think that’s the way it’s supposed to be.
Jenna comes and goes about her business with interesting cracks as needed. We have affectionately dubbed her “Peanut Gallery” because she has an undying love for peanuts and she always has something to say. It’s ok, I gave her a Nutter Butter as a sign of my affection just last evening. Our window frosted over this evening because it is 3 degrees at Grove City, PA. It’s pretty, but painfully cold. I hope it warms up soon.I just got done doing a bit of letter writing, and now I am going to head to bed.
It’s going to be a crazy week. God will preserve us. We won’t kill each other, and if we do it’s not the end of the world at least two of us will get 4.0’s. Just kidding.
Well, that’s about the end. Lol.
Wait, I need to add that it has been a significant Lord’s day. Worship was amazing, and God has yet again proved Himself faithful to “Little Missy”. Thanks for your prayers on this front. May His name be praised forever and ever.

1 Comments:

At 2/12/2008 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Between the stress of classes and he joys of living in close quarters with two other people the Lord may stretch you in new ways this week.

I will pray you all remember who you are and why you are there.

I think we all would agree that a 4.0 is not worth it. Although you could find another way.

Have a wonderful day and remember little missy to Smile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home