Friday, January 18

Ready.... Set.... GO!

I have thoroughly enjoyed my Christmas break. I'm heading back to Grove City, and I'm excited about the upcoming semester. I hope to excel in my classes. I don't expect them to be too difficult with the exception of Spanish 102. If you think of it please pray that I will catch on quickly and that I will be diligent to master the language.

I have lots of goals this semester. I want to spend more time reaching out to the people around me. It's so easy to get self-focused on a college campus, but Jesus has called me to serve. I intend to seek out ways to do that so that I can demonstrate His love. Being home has really helped me get everything back in perspective. I am confident that God has me at Grove City for my good and His glory. It is a lovely feeling to be sure of God's pleasure. I am eager to pour my heart into my studies again. Being a student is delightful. Sure we complain about it but when the Nerd truly comes out it is discovered that we enjoy learning.

I have missed everyone. It's going to be a great semester. God is so good. He has established my heart and I am eternally grateful for His grace. I don't know what you are going through right now but I hope that your eyes are fixed on Jesus Christ. He is a glorious Savior, and worthy of our undivided attention and affection. Spend His day with Him. May God bless you in every way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home