Sunday, December 30

I'm Home... Again

We just got back from Winter Conference. Cooking was fun. Margaret and I spent some much needed time together. I am not sure I could take on the task by myself, but I'm willing to do it again. I think everyone in my family had a good time. I suppose you should ask them if you want to know.



We are all getting ready to go to church. I hate living in two places at once. I mean, it's not like I am actually in Grove City right now but all my stuff is. It's ok, I'm glad I'm at school. God is good.



I put on some hymns to listen to while I write and the girls get ready. My favorite track started, The Old Rugged Cross. I've heard some people have theological issues with it. Do you know what they are?



This morning in Sunday school Pastor Johnston wants to interview Cindy, Julie and I so that the high school kids get a taste of what to expect when they leave for college. I don't really feel prepared to answer questions about the last semester. It was all so fast and crazy. God was teaching me, but I'm not exactly sure what. I need to spend some time relaxing and considering what He has been doing with me and how I should approach the next semester. There were some goals that I set which were totally forgotten mostly because they were unrealistic. I didn't know what to expect at college. I'm going to make some new goals for the spring.



This morning I realized that there is a reason why people have beds. Well, I've been sleeping on a mattress on the floor which is fine, but my pillow is usually not completely on the mattress when I wake up. Beds help keep you and all your stuff on the mattress. I guess I'm more of an active sleeper than I realized. At school I don't give myself much room to move (side to side) because I have a body pillow on one side of me and a long light on wall to my right.

Happy New Years! I've got to go to church.

1 Comments:

At 1/01/2008 3:28 AM, Blogger Charity said...

I want to talk to you and hear more about WC. I've heard some of Beth's story. But you were one of the HEROS there! People just don't always realize it...

I know what you mean about the pillow sliding off the matress! I am sorry you don't have your bed anymore. You should kick Beth or Anna out for a few nights while you're home. You should be getting special guest treatment!

Happy new year!!! I love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home