Thursday, January 3

It has occurred to me...

that it's smart to honor my parents.

that life is full of surprises.

that God is so great and so glorious that we will never be able to praise Him enough.

that my heart is "whiter than snow" and snow glistens in the light.

that it's nice having a five week long Christmas break.

that Keziah is the most adorable person I know.

that sometimes it's good to sleep.

that I have really great friends.

that it's 2008.

that fun is relative.

that honesty is the best policy.

that I need to watch Amazing Grace (again).

that I'm thankful to be an American.

that there is pain in this world.

that there's a time for everything.

that my Redeemer lives!

3 Comments:

At 1/03/2008 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

With all the strange, unwholesome behavior by others I am glad God gives you the grace to be so committed to acting in a pure and upright manner. Keep it up dear and God will bless you greatly... here and forever!!

 
At 1/03/2008 11:07 PM, Blogger Alex said...

I love you so so much!! I am so happy for you! You kept trusting in Him even when your world seemed over and now look at you...You are one the happiest people I know. God is good. Yes..Yes He is.

 
At 1/06/2008 5:41 AM, Blogger Charity said...

You are positively GLOWING with the radiance of Christ's grace in you! Thank you for all your encouragement in just being YOU! I love you very much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home