Tuesday, January 22

more...

It's been an interesting day. I just got back from Foundations of Education 2 with Dr. Mackey and I am smiling. The Lord sent me to Grove City for a reason. I walked out of his class last semester inspired to be a life changing teacher. Today was no different. It was so refreshing to hear him challenge us to trust God with all things. He encouraged us to walk God's path, and to consider that God gives us truth on a need to know basis. He has given me what I need to know, and now it's a matter of doing what He has asked of me. Dr. Mackey pointed out that when we are frustrated with not knowing (things that we want to know) we need to ask ourselves the question, "what do I know?" and "what am I doing with the truth God has given me?" It was convicting and awesome.

Alex and I went to class together because she has decided to seriously consider Bio Ed. She will be in class with me this semester which is really exciting. I have no doubts that God wants me here studying Sec. Ed. Social Studies. It's going to be a bit harder than I expected, but God has a way of taking us through hard stuff to make us stronger for His sake. I'm really excited about this semester. God is an awesome God.

Well, I have some books to buy and some homework to accomplish so I am going to head out. Thanks for the prayers and for caring in general. Please keep my Mom in prayer. She is getting some more tests done this week. Pray that God will show the doctors what do, and would give my Mom relief from the pain. Thanks.

Grace and Peace be with you in Jesus Christ our Lord.

"Now, therefore, if you will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then you shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people; for all the earth is mine." Exodus 19:5
(We just discussed this verse in class =)

1 Comments:

At 1/23/2008 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you had all your books. What did you have left to buy?

I love that campus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home