Monday, March 31

Things I found out today...

-My alarm sounds even when my phone is turned off.
-You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. trust in the LORD forever for the LORD GOD is an everlasting rock. (Isaiah 26:3-4)
-Nothing makes Gretchen happier than readying her notes and finding out that she is at the end.
-Napping is a wonderful thing.
Love the Lord, all you his saints!
The Lord preserves the faithful
But abundantly repays the one who acts in pride.
Be strong, and let your heart take courage,
All you who wait for the Lord! Psalm 31:23-24
-Lisa is adorable when she’s grouchy.
-Hic-ups are so cute.
-I have amazing parents that take very good care of me.
-It’s important for a virtuous woman to be strong “she dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong. (Pro. 31:17 *on my way to the gym*)
-The next six weeks are going to be crazy fun!
-God is near, especially when we are vulnerable.

2 Comments:

At 4/01/2008 3:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Becca!!
How are you doing?
I am doing pretty good.
I got the laptop power cord in the mail yesterday. (That means I'll be on the comp a little more often.) You'll have to check my blogs. Bye Becca.

K10

 
At 4/04/2008 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am learning:
- in general people are a lot more needy than they let on
- Keziah Long thinks she runs the house
- viewing people as God sees them gives you a whole new perspective on the world
- growing is hard work
- missing people is hard but good because when you hear from them or see them it is so sweet
- I am glad to be through school but I will never be done with my education
- syrup is hard to clean up
- fear is a great immobilizer
- teachers love summer as much as students
I Love You!!! Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home