Saturday, April 5

Questions

Why is it that I can read the Bible for the 178th time and all the sudden my heart is wrenched with its power as if it were brand new?

How do I tell tearful Keziah, "yes, I wish I could hold you too Baby, but I can't" over the phone, 400 miles away?

Lord do you have a patterns for the clouds or do the angels come up with new designs every morning?

Why does Cinnamon Vanilla Nut coffee remind me of good things?

When do you know... and what is that like?

Does faith ever get easier?

Before the Fall were there seasons or did things just grow randomly all year round?

Why is it that fruit is such a sensory over load: taste, texture/touch, smell, color/sight, and yeah it can sound sort funky too?

What is this love that Jesus has for me and will I ever understand?

How does the heart work, and who can know it?

Does a growing up always mean so much pressure?

Lord, what are the names of the stars, and do we get to see the in heaven?

Could Adam and Eve cry, and if so why did you make them that way before there was pain?

What language will we speak in heaven?

Why is water clear?

How is it that I grew up with some of the best basketball players in the great city of Indianapolis and I still miss 80% of my attempted shots?

Could flowers be more any more exciting?

Can we look a life objectively, really?

Is fresh air fresh?

Why does God invite us into His presence?

*so many more questions*

2 Comments:

At 4/07/2008 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you.

Mom

 
At 4/08/2008 12:17 AM, Blogger Charity said...

How unsearchable are His judgements and His ways past finding out...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home